Looking for an engaging way to teach piano scales, chords, and arpeggios to your piano students? Help your students become scales superstars as they move through this valuable piano technique book of one-octave scales, arpeggios, and chord progressions in all major and minor keys.
This piano technique book will make teaching scales, cadences, and arpeggios so easy for you, and your students will look forward to learning a new scale every week!
Superstar Scales is the third piano technique book in the series. Want to see what’s included in the bundle of piano technique books? View the preview for a comparison chart of all Superstar Scales piano technique books.
What does the Superstar Scales piano technique book include?
- Colorful version of the entire book
- Black and white version of the entire book
- Scale and arpeggio fingering guides
- Scale and arpeggio groups to make teaching them easier
- Circle of fifths
- All major scales, arpeggios, and chord progressions (one octave)
- All minor scales, arpeggios, and chord progressions (one octave)
- Student certificate of completion
- Studio license, so you only have to purchase it once and can use it with all of your students. That’s a tremendous savings!
View the preview for more details, information, photos, and a comparison chart of all 3 Superstar Scales books so you can choose the best book for each of your students.
How can this piano technique book help your students?
Superstar Scales is a terrific teaching aid that can help with:
- Piano technique
- Chord progressions
- Major keys
- Minor keys
- Key signatures
- Order of sharps and flats
- Music theory
- Use it as a starting point for teaching lead sheets (primary chords with chord symbols)
- And so much more!
Additional Information about this scales, arpeggios, and chord progressions book
- The colorful pages in Superstar Scales are especially great for visual learning styles.
- The black and white version can track the scales a student has learned by having the student color the section after performing the scale.
- This book is perfect for students who are learning octave scales and key signatures.
- You can print and bind the pages for student use. I recommend a laminator for laminating the cover.
- You can also 3-hole punch the pages and put them into your student’s piano binder. I love this 3-hole punch.
- You can use this piano technique book on your iPad in the GoodNotes app, or use on another tablet.
- Read an in-depth article about Superstar Scales that includes fabulous additional teaching tips.
How To Use This Piano Technique Book Digitally
- Click here to learn an easy way to use the pages of this book digitally.
- This makes the book even more versatile because you can print the pages to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Erin’s Music Room says, “My students are enjoying this in their lessons! It’s a neat, concise way to lay out all of the scales so they understand it well. They look forward to the next scale every week 😀”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Music Mentory says, “These make teaching scales and cadences SO easy! I’m a private studio owner and completely online. These are perfect. Thank you so much!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ariana D. says, “This is a fantastic way to present scales/arpeggios/chords to my piano students. You can bind it into a book, or print out individual pages for each key as needed. Love the colors used and the overall clarity of the product!“
❤️ More piano technique books you’ll love!
- First Steps to Superstar Scales Beginning Piano Technique Book – Pentascales, Arpeggios, Chords
- Junior Superstar Scales Piano Technique Book – On-Staff Pentascales, Chords, Arpeggios
- Superstar Scales Piano Technique Books Bundle – 3 Super Books of Piano Scales, Chords, Arpeggios
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.