Go to the SHOP menu, then MY ACCOUNT. Enter your email address and password, then click REGISTER. Write your password down so you can easily log in every time you shop.
If you forgot your password, click here to reset it. You’ll be taken to a page like the image below. Enter you email and click the RESET PASSWORD button. Then check your email for a link to create your new password. Be sure you use the same email address you used when you registered your account.
All resources are digital (PDF, Powerpoint, ZIP files) and will be available for download after purchase. You will not receive a hard copy of any resource, but you may print the resource to make your own hard copy.
When you check out, you have the option of paying with Paypal or with your credit card (Stripe).
From your cart, enter any coupon code you have and click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button.
If you select PayPal, first agree to the website terms and conditions, then click the CONTINUE TO PAYMENT button and you will be redirected to your PayPal login page.
If you select Stripe, you will enter your payment details, agree to the website terms & conditions, and place your order.
After completing your purchase, you should receive an email with links to download the resources you purchased. If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folder. Move the email to your inbox and click the links to download the resources.
You can also log in to your account and download purchases from the DOWNLOADS link on the left.
Because of the digital nature of all products in my store(s), refunds are generally not offered. However, if for some reason you aren’t happy with your purchase, please contact me within 24 hours of purchasing to discuss the issue.
If you accidentally purchased multiple copies of the same resource, and you were purchasing these resources only for your own classroom or studio, and not for a colleague, send a message and my support team will process your refund.
Please do not share, distribute, give away, or sell any resource you have purchased from my store(s). Purchase includes a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a SINGLE TEACHER/INDIVIDUAL/PERSON. Using these resources in any other way breaks copyright law.
If a colleague wants a copy of a resource that you purchased, please share a link to the product page with your colleague, so your colleague may purchase the resource legally, directly from my store.
- Not all of my files are editable. Before trying to edit, be sure you have purchased an editable Powerpoint file such as a newsletter set or a binder set.
- Be sure the Powerpoint file is fully downloaded to your computer.
- Once it’s fully downloaded, open the Powerpoint file.
- The text boxes are included in the file, and each text box includes text that says “edit me” or “type here”.
- Click the text box, select the “edit me” or “type here” text, and delete it.
- Then type whatever you need into the text box.
- Change the font, size, or style to suit your needs.
- If you still have questions, please contact our support team.
If you need something that is not currently in my shop, please contact me and let me know in detail what you’re looking for. If it is something that will benefit my other customers too, I’ll be happy to chat with you about the possibility of working on it at my rate for custom listings.
To make these high-resolution files fit onto an 8.5×11 page, there are some printer settings you can adjust.
- Give the print command.
- Look for a setting called “Fit to page”, “Scale to fit”, “Print entire image”, or something similar.
- Select “Scale to Fit” (or a similar option available for your printer settings).
- Print a test page.
- Did it work? Double-check your settings and print the entire resource.
- If that didn’t work, go into your printer settings and change the paper size to 8.5×11.
If you have read through the FAQ page and can’t find an answer to your question, click here to contact our support team and someone will get back to you during business hours.