The study of piano scales, chords, and arpeggios is extremely important to a pianist’s development. Beginning students of all ages will become Pentascales Superstars as they work through this valuable beginning piano technique book of pentascales, broken & block chords, and cross-hand arpeggios in all major and minor keys. Helper letters in each note head guide students to the correct piano keys.
- Simplified circle of fifths
- All major pentascales, cross-hand arpeggios, and broken & block chords
- All minor pentascales, cross-hand arpeggios, and broken & block chords
- Activity page to go along with each pentascale
- “This book belongs to” student page
- Teacher pages
- Helpful hints
- Printing and binding instructions
- Student certificate of completion
Terrific to teach and reinforce:
- Piano technique
- Proper hand & finger position
- Sharps and flats
- Music theory
- And so much more!
The colorful pages in First Steps to Superstar Scales are especially great for visual learning styles. These sheets can be used on your iPad or other tablet, you can use them without binding as separate worksheets, and you can also print and bind them for student use.
The black and white version can track the pentascales a student has learned by having the student color the section after performing the pentascale.
All products are DIGITAL and will be available for download in your account after purchase.
PDF download within a ZIP file, 125 pages