Grab this huge set of no prep, no frills, print-and-go pages, 200 music theory worksheets and activities, and you’ll have plenty of resources to teach lots of music theory concepts!
Includes rhythms, music math, notes on the staff, piano keys, music symbols, music vocabulary, time signatures, scales, chords, and more!
These music worksheets use American music terminology (quarter note, half, whole, etc.).
However, a huge majority of the pages do not have specific musical terms at all (most of the pages use music symbols), and can be used by anyone.
The table of contents includes clickable links to each set of worksheets and answer keys so you can navigate the file easily.
The table of contents also includes individual download links for each individual unit and the corresponding answer keys!
This Huge Set of 200 Music Theory Worksheets Includes:
- Higher, Lower, Same music worksheets: 9 pages
- Lines & Spaces music worksheets: 15 pages
- Intervals worksheets: 27 pages
- Note Naming Practice: 16 pages
- Draw Notes on the Staff: 9 pages
- Musical Spelling Bee worksheets: 12 pages
- Word Search Puzzles: 9 pages
- Crossword Puzzles: 6 pages with word banks (also includes 6 additional pages without word banks)
- Write the Rhythm: 6 pages
- Time Signatures worksheets: 6 pages
- Drawing Music Symbols: 5 pages
- Identifying Music Symbols: 4 pages
- Piano Keys worksheets: 8 pages
- 5-Note Scales (Pentascales) worksheets: 6 pages
- Chords worksheets: 14 pages
- Music Math worksheets: 10 pages
- Music Terminology: 10 pages
- Music Symbol Coloring Worksheets: 21 pages
- Just for Fun pages: Words within words: 10 pages
- Answer keys
- View the preview to see photos and more details for 150 of the worksheets!
These 200 Music Theory Worksheets Are Wonderful For:
- Private piano lessons (in person and online)
- Group piano class
- Elementary music class
- Beginning strings
- Middle school music
- High school music appreciation
- College non-majors who are enrolled in beginning piano class
- Adults enrolled in continuing education courses
What Will Your Students Love About 200 Music Theory Worksheets?
- Perfect amount of white space keeps pages from looking overwhelming
- Large, easy to read font size
- Instructions are easy to understand
- Concepts are divided into small tasks
- Accessible for a variety of ages
How Can 200 Music Theory Worksheets Help You?
- One teacher said that having an all-inclusive set of worksheets that covers beginning through intermediate concepts gives you plenty of options to assign to your students.
- These worksheets are easy to print.
- They can help you provide tangible evidence of learning for your admin.
- These 200 music theory worksheets can save you so much time lesson planning.
- You can use these worksheets with any age of student.
- These music worksheets make differentiation easy.
- They’re a great homework or review assignment.
- Students enjoy them!
Learn More About these 200 Music Theory Worksheets
Click here to read a fabulous in-depth article about this terrific set of music theory worksheets.
How to Use The 200 Music Theory Worksheets Digitally
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these music theory worksheets digitally.
- This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
- Keep your hard copies of the 200 music theory worksheets in a binder like this and you’ll always have the perfect worksheet for each student at your fingertips.
Here’s What Teachers Are Saying About 200 Music Theory Worksheets:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ms. Neids Music Market says, “These are just fanTASTIC! They are just print and go, user friendly for teachers, and user friendly for students! Need a quick sub plan? Print some off…
…Want to use them for an in-class assessment? Print some off. Want to create a competition for theory in class? Print some off.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So many worksheets! So much time saved for me! This is an unbelievable collection of sheets. Thank you for being willing to share.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wow! Tons of easy to print worksheets for students to reinforce their musical skills, and also show the admin the tangible data evidence they need.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This worksheet set is absolutely amazing! It covers concepts for both the beginner and the intermediate musician and I feel like I never run out of worksheets […] to give to my students of any age group.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SO impressed with this set of worksheets! They cover everything from note recognition, geography of the keyboard to scales and chords…
…I was looking for one item I could use across my piano studio which has a range in age from 5-17. Every student in my studio will have supplemental needs met through this packet.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve often thought “if there was just a worksheet on…” and here it is! Reinforcing harmonic and melodic, sharps, flats, building of chords, etc. This was my first purchase from Melody and I’m more than happy!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The BEST worksheets! Well made, easy to follow, and very nice looking! There are so many different worksheets in this packet, it makes differentiation very easy when needed. Great for all ages.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you’re looking for all inclusive sets of worksheets for students, LOOK NO FURTHER. One of the best things I’ve spent money on!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for such an AMAZING resource. I use these worksheets all the time! They are easy to understand and my kids enjoy doing them. Thank you, thank you!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So many great worksheets perfect for every occasion! I always want more worksheets to send as homework for review and these meet all my expectations!
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Color by Music Coloring Pages Bundle for Piano Lessons and Music Class
- Music Worksheets Mega Bundle for Piano Lessons and Music Class
- I Have, Who Has? Bundle of Printable Music Games
- Musical Instruments Coloring Sheets Bundle
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.
Amanda Tero –
I had a group lesson and I wanted a little something extra but had no time or energy to think up an activity. I went through these 200+ Music Theory Worksheets and it was so perfect! I have pre-reading beginners up to late intermediate students, and there was something for everyone.
I passed the worksheets out to the early-comers and everyone seemed to enjoy a musical activity while they waited for the event to begin. I think their favorites were the word search.