Simplify Your Tax Prep is right for you if…
- You are the piano teacher who stuffs all of your purchase receipts into a shoebox throughout the year, and then gets overwhelmed and panics when it’s time to do your taxes.
- You cringe at the thought of how much money you’re paying your CPA to go through all of those receipts and try to make sense of them.
- You want to know exactly how much money you are spending on expenses each month so you can stick to your budget and keep more profit in your bank account, but you actually have no idea because your receipts are so disorganized.
Whether you’re reading this in March as you’re preparing your taxes, or reading in June when tax season seems so far away, staying on top of our receipts is something we should be doing year-round! Get ready to learn about a very simple way to stay on top of your expense receipts so you won’t have to cram or panic at the last minute!
And that’s where I come in!
In Simplify Your Tax Prep, a single-video mini-course, I will teach you how to stay calm, cool, and collected during tax season.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create relevant and appropriate expense categories in My Music Staff
- Enter your purchase receipts into My Music Staff
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and yearly expense reports
Let me be your personal guide
Let me teach you how easy it is to manage all of your expense categories and purchase receipts year-round.
Your future self will thank you a million times! (And so will your CPA!)
- Simply add this course to your cart, checkout, and you’ll receive an email receipt with course access instructions.
- After completing your purchase, you can also login directly by visiting your account, then clicking “Courses” in the sidebar menu.
- You will have access to Simplify Your Tax Prep and all future updates for life.
4 reviews for Simplify Your Tax Prep: Mini-Course for Piano Teachers
There are no reviews yet.