This fun pack of 5 Christmas games will give you and your students a merry time at your next holiday party! This fun variety pack includes 5 Christmas Games in 1! Christmas Charades and More will entertain your students, staff, friends, and family for hours!
Includes instructions and cards for:
- Catch Phrase
- 20 Questions
- Plus game boards
Students (or friends and family who attend your holiday party) will have a blast guessing the phrases included on the cards. Detailed directions for all of the Christmas games are included.
What does this set of 5 Christmas games include?
- This set of 88 Christmas-themed cards includes words and phrases associated with Christmas and winter (The Twelve Days of Christmas, having a snowball fight, going to a holiday party, drinking hot cocoa, etc.).
- PLUS picture cards (Santa and Mrs. Claus, a snowflake, twinkling Christmas lights, a nutcracker, and many others!).
- Bonus, Extra Time, Pass, and other fun “extras” are included as well.
- Plus 2 fun Christmas-themed game boards.
- A page of cards that you can print onto the backs of the game cards so you can keep your cards organized.
- A blank template page of cards that you can use to create any additional cards you would like to add.
- Includes a full color set and a black and white set.
This isn’t specifically a music Christmas game, but you CAN use the cards to make playing scales, chords, and arpeggios entertaining and educational! For example, your piano student will draw a card, then play in the style of what is on the card: A snowflake falling gently to the ground, a reindeer, Santa, etc.
How this set of Christmas games benefit my students?
- Playing these Christmas games requires your students to use a variety of skills.
- Your students will practice their drawing skills, acting, vocabulary, descriptive language, cooperation, creativity, and more!
- They’ll be using skills that they have learned in your classes and other classes to play these Christmas party games successfully. That’s a win-win!
How can I use this set of 5 Christmas games?
Here are some of the ways you can use these party games:
- During your class Christmas party
- As a reward for your students
- For a quick brain break
- To strengthen a variety of skills
- You can even use them for a staff Christmas party!
- Or a Christmas party with friends and family!
- You can even use them in piano lessons to make scales, chords, and arpeggios fun and engaging for your piano students!
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards for these Christmas Games
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!
Teachers like you are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Miss Madison’s Classroom says, “I absolutely LOVE these holiday charades activities. I have used them in my dance classes for multiple ages (kindergarten all the way up to middle school) during our holiday parties, and they absolutely love it! It is very versatile, so you can just use the charades prompts, as I do, or the whole activity.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Michelle A. says, “My kids LOVED completing these activities during our Christmas party. It made planning so much easier on me and my parents.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Over the Mooney Teacher says, “We used these games for our class Christmas party, and it was a hit! The parents even joined in and played with the kids, and it was fun for everyone! Thanks!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mis Barnes’s Store says, “My kids LOVED these games. I love how the same cards can be used in so many different ways. Thank you so much!”
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
There are no reviews yet.