The study of piano scales, chords, and arpeggios is extremely important to a pianist’s development. Beginning students of all ages will become Pentascales Superstars as they work through this valuable piano technique book of on-staff pentascales, broken & block chords, and cross-hand arpeggios in all major and minor keys.
- A colorful version as you see in the preview
- A black and white version with no music images on the scales pages – perfect for saving ink!
- Simplified circle of fifths
- Standard circle of fifths
- All major pentascales, cross-hand arpeggios, and broken & block chords
- All minor pentascales, cross-hand arpeggios, and broken & block chords
- “This book belongs to” student page
- Teacher pages
- Helpful hints
- Printing and binding instructions
- Student certificate of completion
Terrific to teach and reinforce:
- Piano technique
- Proper hand & finger position
- Sharps and flats
- Music theory
- And so much more!
The colorful pages in Junior Superstar Scales are especially great for visual learning styles. These sheets can be used on your iPad or other tablet, you can use them without binding them, and you can also print and bind them for student use.
The graphics are fun, colorful, and mature enough for any age!
⭐️ View the PREVIEW to see a few of the pages.