The study of piano scales, chords, and arpeggios is extremely important to a pianist’s development. Because of this, beginning students of all ages will become Pentascales Superstars as they work through this fabulous beginning piano technique book! Junior Superstar Scales includes on-staff pentascales, broken & block chords, beginning chord progressions, and cross-hand arpeggios in all major and minor keys.
Junior Superstar Scales Piano Technique Book Includes:
- A colorful version as you see in the photos
- A black and white version with no music images on the scales pages which is perfect for saving ink!
- Simplified circle of fifths
- Standard circle of fifths
- All major pentascales, cross-hand arpeggios, broken & block chords, plus I-V-I and I-V7-I chord progressions
- All minor pentascales, cross-hand arpeggios, broken & block chords, plus i-V-i and i-V7-i chord progressions
- “This book belongs to” student page
- Teacher pages
- Helpful hints
- Printing and binding instructions
- Student certificate of completion
- Studio license, so you only have to purchase it once and can use it with all of your students. That’s a tremendous savings!
View the preview for more information, details, and photos.
How Can This Piano Technique Book Help Your Students?
Junior Superstar Scales is a terrific resource that can help with, for example:
- Piano technique
- Beginning chord progressions
- Major keys
- Minor keys
- Key signatures
- Order of sharps and flats
- Music theory
- For example, you can even use this book as a starting point for teaching lead sheets. And as a result, your students will feel confident and excited to play their favorite music!
- And so much more!
Additional Information About This Scales, Arpeggios, And Chord Progressions Book
- The colorful pages in Junior Superstar Scales are especially great for visual learning styles and appropriate for learners of any age. As a result of using this book, your students will feel confident and secure in their knowledge of pentascales in all keys.
- The black and white version can track the scales a student has learned by having the student color the section after performing the scale.
- This book is perfect for students who are new at learning pentascales and key signatures, which makes it a terrific prequel to Superstar Scales.
- Print and bind the pages for student use. I recommend a laminator for laminating the cover (affiliate link).
- 3-hole punch the pages and put them into your student’s piano binder. I love this 3-hole punch (affiliate link).
- You can use this piano technique book on your iPad in the GoodNotes app, or use on another tablet.
Click here to read an in-depth article about Junior Superstar Scales, and also learn 5 reasons you should be using Junior Superstar Scales with your students!