Bundle includes these resources:
- 1 deck that reviews treble clef spaces: F-A-C-E
- 1 deck that reviews treble clef lines: E-G-B-D-F
- 1 deck that reviews bass clef spaces: A-C-E-G
- 1 deck that reviews bass clef lines: G-B-D-F-A
- Answer format: Click/tap the correct answer
- Written instructions are included on each slide
- Audio instructions are included on the first slide and can be accessed by tapping the audio icon
- Identify the note
- Click/tap the correct answer as quickly as possible
- Cards are randomized so play will be different each time
- 100 slides are shown per round, hence the name “100 Note Challenge!”
- A clickable link to access the digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here to preview the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.