Kids LOVE coloring sheets, so treat them to this BUNDLE of 91 musical instrument coloring sheets featuring orchestra instruments, classroom percussion instruments, American folk instruments, and instruments from Africa and China, and save 20% off the original price of each set of coloring sheets by purchasing this bundle!
- Instrument units
- Orchestra units
- World music units
- Folk music units
- Early finishers
- Center work
- Group lessons
- Music camps
- The sub tub
- And much more!
- These would also make a terrific bulletin board during your instrument units!
cornet, French horn, trombone, trumpet, tuba, euphonium, conductors, harp, music stand, piano, saxophone, bass drum, cymbals, gong, snare drum, tambourine, timpani, triangle, tubular bells, vibraphone, string bass, double bass, cello, viola, violin, bassoon, clarinet, contrabassoon, flute, oboe, piccolo
agogo bells, bells, cabasa, claves, cowbell, djembe, gathering drum, bongo, egg shakers, finger cymbals, guiro, frog guiro, maracas, tambourine, toneblocks, agogo toneblock, triangle, woodblock
autoharp, banjo, concertina, dobro, dulcimer (mountain dulcimer), fiddle and bow, guitar and pick, hammered dulcimer and hammers, harmonica, hurdy-gurdy, jug, kazoo, mandolin, accordion (piano accordion), recorder, spoons, tin whistle (penny whistle), ukulele and pick, washboard, washtub bass
- Africa: balafon, caxixi, juju shaker, kalimba, seed shakers, shakers, shekere, sistrum, djembe, talking drum
- China: bells, cymbals, drum, erhu, gong, hulusi, yueqin, guzheng
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2014 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!