- Right hand
- Left hand
- Piano finger numbers
- White piano keys
Written and audio instructions are given on each slide: “Beethoven Says…”, which is a musical variation the familiar children’s game “Simon Says…”
- Tap the right or left hand (a variety of multicultural skin tones are included)
- Tap specific finger numbers on a specific hand
- Tap a specific piano key with a specific finger of a specific hand
Slides are limited to 15 per play, perfect for younger students’ shorter attention spans, and they are randomized so that each time a student plays, the students will be given a variety of different cards in a different order.
Perfect for online piano lessons, music class, distance learning, and much more!
- A clickable link to access 42 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here for a clickable link to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Digital online resource, 42 slides