Do you teach a lot of beginning piano students? Do you need an affordable, reusable resource that will help your beginners realize that “piano keys are a breeze“? Of course you do! The eleven beginning piano worksheets included in the “Piano Keys Are A Breeze!” piano keyboard activity packet will help your beginners learn the letter names of the white piano keys in no time!
How Can Piano Keys Are a Breeze Help Students?
The beginning piano worksheets in this packet review the piano keys in a variety of hands-on and interactive ways. Kids love the cute and colorful graphics and large font sizes. These worksheets lead students to learn the piano keys one step at a time. Students will be so busy doing the variety of activities that reinforce the piano keys they’ll barely notice that they are learning. And of course, learning is always better when it is fun!
- Coloring the piano keys
- Writing the letter names on the keys
- Labeling the piano keys with a variety of shapes
- Identifying specific piano keys
- Drawing a line from the keys to their correct letter
- Even drawing their own piano keyboard
- Students could complete a different sheet each day for tons of review!
What is included in the download?
- Full-color set with a colorful background that is perfect for printing onto bright white paper
- Black and white ink-friendly set that is perfect for printing onto colorful paper (affiliate links)
- Answer keys
These colorful and engaging worksheets are especially great for visual and kinesthetic learning styles, and they can be printed or used on an iPad.
Want to learn more?
Click here to read an in-depth article about this resource.
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!