Do you teach a lot of beginning piano students? Do you need an affordable, reusable set of beginning piano keys worksheets that will help your beginners realize that “piano keys are a breeze“?
Of course you do! The 11 beginning piano keys worksheets included in the “Piano Keys Are A Breeze!” piano keyboard activity packet will help your beginners learn the letter names of the white piano keys in no time!
What activities are included in these beginning piano worksheets?
- Coloring the piano keys
- Writing the letter names on the keys
- Labeling the piano keys with a variety of shapes
- Identifying specific piano keys
- Drawing a line from the keys to their correct letter
- Drawing their own piano keyboard
- Students can complete a different sheet each day for tons of review!
- I love printing the black and white pages onto colorful paper.
How can these beginning piano keys worksheets help your students?
- Review the piano keys in a variety of hands-on and interactive ways
- Kids love the cute and colorful graphics and large font sizes
- These worksheets lead students to learn the piano keys one step at a time
- Students will barely notice that they are learning because they’re having so much fun!
- And of course, learning is always better when it is fun!
What is included in the download?
- Vibrant colorful set – 11 pages
- Black and white ink-friendly set – 11 pages
- Answer keys – 11 pages
Want to learn more about these beginning piano keys worksheets?
- Click here to read an in-depth article about these beginning piano keys worksheets and see how teachers just like you are using them in piano lessons.
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
- These colorful and engaging worksheets are especially great for visual and kinesthetic learning styles.
- They can be printed or used on an iPad. Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally.
- This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lauren T. says, “This has turned into the perfect fifth grade packet to introduce the piano keys quickly and effectively. Thanks for including black & white images in addition to the colorful ones. That made printing a breeze. I appreciate the variety of approaches you include.“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Polka Dot Percussion. says, “This is exactly the resource I needed to prepare for our piano lab unit. it was engaging, reinforced key names in an easy way, and was simple to use.“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Victoria M. says, “Students just love these fun activities. They are very effective in reinforcing concepts, and are wonderful way to help students who may be struggling. Thank you!!!“
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Beginning Piano Game: Beethoven Says! RH, LH, Finger Numbers, Piano Keys
- Piano Keys Monster Matching Game for Beginning Piano Lessons
- Piano Keys Spelling Bee Game for Beginning Piano Lessons
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.