Kids LOVE coloring sheets, so treat them to these fun treble and bass clef color by music pages for springtime! These delightful coloring pages feature cute springtime bugs, images, and scenes.
These are no ordinary coloring pages. Students will test their musical knowledge of treble and bass clef notes as they color each page. Answer keys are included.
This set of color by note worksheets is perfect for the sub tub, for homework, testing week, or as a fun review.
What’s Included in this Set of Color by Note Pages:
- 6 treble clef color-by-music scenes
- 6 bass clef color-by-music scenes
- Answer keys for all pages
- The Preview provides samples of what’s included in this adorable pack of coloring pages.
Who Are These Treble and Bass Clef Coloring Sheets For?
- Piano students
- Group piano class
- Elementary music classroom
- Piano camp
- Assign as a review
- Give as homework
- Use as a creative art project for your studio
Learn More About This Resource:
Click here to read more about this creative and educational resource for your piano students, and learn over a dozen ways to use these coloring pages in your studio!