Bible Story Flip Books are perfect to use with your Pre-K, K, and First Graders during VBS, Sunday School, Bible time at school, Bible time at home, and more! They can even be used as a jumping-off point for a 5-day series of mini-lessons leading up to Christmas, or any season.
- Mary and Joseph go to Bethlehem
- Jesus is Born
- The Angel Brings Good News
- The Shepherds Visit Jesus
- The Wise Men Visit Jesus
- Each part of the story contains a question relating to the story that can be discussed or used as a comprehension question to quiz the students on their understanding of what was just read or to encourage deeper level thinking.
- The back page of this flip book asks a question and students draw a picture illustrating their favorite part of the story.
- Black and white coloring book version
- Full color storybook version
- Staple the pages
- Detailed and illustrated printing and assembly instructions are included.
- Each flip book is created with only 3 sheets of paper, printed front and back.
The flip book looks truest to size (exactly like the photo) when printed directly from PowerPoint or Keynote, but I’ve added a PDF as well. Printing from the PDF will create a flip book with very slightly larger page margins, but it still looks great!
All products are DIGITAL and will be available for download in your account after purchase.