This fun variety of 5 Halloween games includes 88 game cards, a game board, plus instructions! You and your students will have an amazing time acting, drawing, and guessing the phrases included on the cards at your upcoming Halloween party! Perfect for your classroom, piano lessons, class Halloween party, or music class, Halloween Charades and More will entertain your students, staff, friends, and family for hours!
This isn’t specifically a music Halloween game, but you CAN use the cards to make playing scales, chords, and arpeggios entertaining and educational! Watch the preview video to see how we use the cards in piano lessons.
What does this set of 5 Halloween games include?
- This set of 88 colorful Halloween-themed cards includes words and phrases associated with Halloween (trick-or-treating, going on a hayride, howling at the moon, fangs, eyeballs, and many more!)
- PLUS picture cards (zombie, witch’s brew, black cat, Halloween costumes, and many others!)
- Bonus, Extra Time, Pass, and other fun “extras” are included as well.
- Plus a fun Halloween-themed game board.
- A page of cards that you can print onto the backs of the game cards so you can keep your cards organized.
- A blank page of cards that you can use to create any additional cards you would like to add.
How this set of Halloween games benefit my students?
- Playing these Halloween games requires your students to use a variety of skills.
- Your students will practice their drawing skills, acting, vocabulary, descriptive language, cooperation, creativity, and more!
- They’ll be using skills that they have learned in your classes and other classes to play these Halloween party games successfully. That’s a win-win!
How can I use this set of 5 Halloween games?
Here are some of the ways you can use these party games:
- During your class Halloween party
- As a reward for your students
- For a quick brain break
- To strengthen a variety of skills
- You can even use them for a staff Halloween party!
- Or a Halloween party with friends and family!
- You can even use them in piano lessons to make scales, chords, and arpeggios fun and engaging for your piano students! Watch the video to see how.
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards for these Halloween Games
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!