These fun cross-curricular owl-themed music math worksheets take music math to a whole new level! Students practice adding, subtracting, and multiplying note values in a variety of ways. These fun music math worksheets will make a “positive” impact on your students, “subtract” their doubt about note values, and “multiply” their confidence!
This set of music math worksheets includes:
- Quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes, whole notes
- Addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Plus a “challenge” music math problem on every page
- All 10 musical math worksheets with a colorful background
- All 10 worksheets with a black and white background
- Answer keys
- Great for using with iPad or for printing or projecting, in piano lessons, group piano, music centers, in the sub tub, for review, early finishers, cross-curricular activities, homework, and much more!
How To Use These Music Math Worksheets Digitally
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally.
- This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!