These fun cross-curricular owl-themed music math rhythm worksheets take music math and rhythm review to a whole new level!
Students practice adding, subtracting, and multiplying note values in a variety of ways.
These engaging music math rhythm worksheets will make a “positive” impact on your students, “subtract” their doubt about note values, and “multiply” their confidence!
Terrific for using as a quick review, for collecting data for your admin, or as part of your sub plans, your students will love these fun music math rhythm worksheets!
This set of music math rhythm worksheets includes:
- 10 colorful music math sheets (great for iPad!)
- 10 black and white worksheets (fabulous for printing!)
- 10 answer keys (terrific for sub plans!)
These owl-themed music math rhythm worksheets review:
- Quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes, whole notes
- Addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Plus a “challenge” music math problem on every page
- The names of the notes are not shown on these pages, so they are appropriate for any student, whether they use US or UK music terminology.
Who are these music math rhythm worksheets best for?
This set of owl-themed music math rhythm worksheets is the perfect cross-curricular activity for your elementary music students.
It’s also great for:
- Private piano lessons
- Group piano
- Elementary music class
- Music centers
- The sub tub
- Early finishers
- Cross-curricular activities
- And much more!
Tips for using these music math rhythm worksheets digitally:
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally on your iPad.
- This makes the worksheets even more versatile!
- These music math rhythm worksheets look amazing when uploaded to your iPad, and they’re also wonderful for printing and !
- If you’d rather print these music math rhythm worksheets, I recommend bright white paper for the colorful pages and colorful paper for the black and white pages.
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Emma K. says, “These worksheets wee exactly how I wanted my musical math equations laid out! Thank you for making my life easier and creating this great resource!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Magical Music with Ms. McFaul says, “This activity was exactly what I needed for some of my lessons online to help reinforce note values…
…As an extension, some children even made up their own new problems to practice what they were learning with order of operations in their math lessons.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lauren T. says, “Bring it on! My students rose to the occasion at this music station and proved they knew their rhythms very well…
…I would recommend this to anyone trying to do cross-curricular work. I try to do that for every lesson, and this one is in the bag!”
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
If your elementary music students enjoyed these fun music math rhythm worksheets, they’ll also love these additional music math resources:
- Music Math Worksheets with Llamas MEGA Set
- Music Math Flash Cards for Piano Lessons – Addition & Multiplication with Winter Penguins
- Music BOOM Cards™ Color by Music Math Winter Scene
- 650+ Huge Music Worksheets Mega Bundle for Piano Lessons and Music Class
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.