Are you having trouble finding a creative way to spark your piano students’ interest in melodic and harmonic intervals?
This merry set of Christmas music theory worksheets will make 2nds through octaves easy and enjoyable!
Throughout this pack of intervals worksheets, students get to review melodic and harmonic intervals in several ways:
- Identify harmonic or melodic intervals
- Recognize specific intervals 2nds through octaves
- Write melodic and harmonic intervals above a given note
- Draw a line to connect the intervals to their correct name
- Color by intervals coloring sheet
- And more!
Your young learners will be fantastic at reading and recognizing 2nds through octaves after completing this set of Christmas music worksheets!
This set of 14 melodic and harmonic intervals worksheets includes 2nds through octaves:
- Icy Intervals (Identifying 2nds – 5ths, 5ths – octaves)
- Holiday Harmonic Intervals (Identifying 2nds – 5ths, 5ths – octaves)
- Merry Melodic Intervals (Identifying 2nds – 5ths, 5ths – octaves)
- Interval Race (Identifying 2nds – 5ths, 5ths – octaves)
- Evergreen Intervals (Writing 2nds – 5ths, 5ths – octaves)
- Writing Wintery Intervals (Writing 2nds – 5ths, 5ths – octaves)
- Santa’s Interval Gifts (Identifying 2nds – octaves)
- Penguin Intervals Coloring (Identifying 2nds – octaves)
- A complete set of 14 colorful worksheets
- A complete set of 14 black and white worksheets
- Answer keys for all 14 worksheets
These Christmas melodic and harmonic intervals worksheets are wonderful for:
- Private piano lessons (easy to use in person and online!)
- Group piano classes (complete individually or in teams!)
- Elementary music classes
- Piano parties
- And more!
How can these melodic and harmonic intervals worksheets help you and your students?
- These music theory worksheets are so easy to use: Just print and go!
- Worksheets can help you provide tangible evidence of learning for your school’s administration.
- These music worksheets for Christmas can save you so much time lesson planning.
- These intervals music theory worksheets are a great homework or review assignment.
- Use the colorful worksheets with Smartboard or on your iPad, and give the black and white worksheets a pop of color by printing them onto colorful paper.
- Students enjoy the fun Christmas theme!
How To Use These Melodic and Harmonic Intervals Worksheets Digitally
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally. This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
- Keep your hard copies of these Christmas music worksheets in a binder like this and you’ll always have the perfect worksheet for each student at your fingertips.
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Christmas Music Worksheets BUNDLE of Activities for Piano Lessons & Music Class
- Name That Tune Christmas Music Worksheets in Treble and Bass Clef – Christmas Carols
- Christmas Music Worksheets – Treble & Bass Clef Note Naming Theory Worksheets
- Color by Music Ugly Christmas Sweaters – Notes, Symbols, Rhythms, Dynamics
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.