Do you need a fun way to help your piano students review treble and bass clef notes on the staff?
This festive set of Christmas music worksheets will make treble and bass clef note naming easy and fun!
Throughout this pack of Christmas music worksheets, students get to review the treble and bass clef notes in several ways:
- Race to name line notes and space notes on the staff
- Identify notes on the staff to spell words
- Write notes on the staff
- Decipher musical words on the staff
- Color some cozy color by note pages
- And more!
Your young musicians will be fabulous note readers after completing this set of Christmas music worksheets!
This set of 14 Christmas music worksheets includes:
- Santa’s Space Notes (treble clef, bass clef)
- Holly Jolly Line Notes (treble clef, bass clef)
- Dashing Through the Notes (treble clef, bass clef)
- Snowy Spelling Words (treble clef, bass clef)
- Stocking Stuffer Spelling Words (treble clef, bass clef)
- Decorate the Tree (treble clef, bass clef)
- Cozy Coloring (treble clef, bass clef)
- A complete set of 14 colorful worksheets
- A complete set of 14 black and white worksheets
- Answer keys for all 14 worksheets
These treble and bass clef Christmas music worksheets are wonderful for:
- Private piano lessons (easy to use in person and online!)
- Group piano classes (complete individually or in teams!)
- Elementary music classes
- Piano parties
- And more!
How can these Christmas music theory worksheets help you and your students?
- These note reading worksheets are so easy to use: Just print and go!
- Worksheets can help you provide tangible evidence of learning for your school’s administration.
- These music worksheets for Christmas can save you so much time.
- These note naming music worksheets are a great homework or review assignment.
- Use the colorful worksheets with Smartboard or on your iPad, and give the black and white worksheets a pop of color by printing them onto colorful paper.
- Students enjoy the fun Christmas theme!
How To Use These Christmas Treble and Bass Clef Worksheets Digitally
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally. This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
- Keep your hard copies of these Christmas music worksheets in a binder like this and you’ll always have the perfect worksheet for each student at your fingertips.
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Christmas Music Worksheets BUNDLE of Activities for Piano Lessons & Music Class
- Name That Tune Christmas Music Worksheets in Treble and Bass Clef – Christmas Carols
- Christmas Composing Guided Music Composition Activity and Worksheets for Piano
- Color by Music Ugly Christmas Sweaters – Notes, Symbols, Rhythms, Dynamics
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.