These 20 task cards will help your youngest students review high and low sounds. They are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for online piano lessons with at-home learning, distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
These 20 preschool piano task cards review high and low sounds, high and low piano keys, and high and low directional recognition: high = right on the piano, and low = left.
They were created to correspond to the first few pages of Music for Little Mozarts Book 1 and can be used with any beginning piano series.
- 10 cards: Students listen to a short melody and click the correct answer
- 10 cards: Students listen to a short melody and drag & drop the correct answer
- Listen and identify high or low sounds
- Listen and play high or low sounds
- A clickable link to access 20 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Curious about how to use Boom Cards in online piano lessons? Click here to learn how!
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here for a clickable link to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
How do I set up Boom Cards –
I have a free tutorial in this blog post that you can follow, or you can click here to watch it on YouTube.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day!