- Quarter note & rest (crotchet)
- Half note & rest (minim)
- Dotted half note (dotted minim)
- Whole note & rest (semibreve)
- 29 task cards
- Answer format: Type the correct answer
- Written instructions are included on each slide
- Audio instructions are included and can be accessed by tapping the audio icon
- Add the number of beats in each musical addition problem and type the correct answer
- Cards are randomized so play will be different each time
- *Please watch the preview video for more details.
- A clickable link to access 29 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Digital online resource, 29 slides