These 20 digital task cards are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- 20 cards with a 2nd or 3rd on the treble staff, and 2 multiple choice answers
- Click the answer format
- Written and audio instructions are included on each slide
- Identify the interval
- Click the correct answer
- Cards are randomized so play will be different each time
- A clickable link to access 20 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
- Curious about how to use Boom Cards in piano lessons? Click here to learn how!
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
There are no reviews yet.