DIY editable year at a glance calendars are perfect for piano teachers, or any teacher!
I love using this single page yearly calendar for my piano studio, and it’s perfect for the classroom too!
This calendar includes a variety of digital stickers for month and year that you can use to make your own personalized single page calendar.
Follow the tutorial video below and you’ll have your own customized year-at-a-glance calendar in no time!
This planner is designed to be used with Keynote, PowerPoint, or uploaded to Google Slides. You can use it on your device digitally, or you can print a copy for yourself and your students.
How to upload this editable calendar to Google Slides
- You can upload the PowerPoint file to Google Slides and easily edit it there.
- Go to Google Slides.
- Then search the Help menu for “Page Setup”.
- Change the page setup to 8.5×11 inches.
- Then import the PowerPoint file.
- Once it’s imported, you can follow the tips in the tutorial video that is included in the download.
What’s included in this editable calendar download
- Instructional tutorial video
- Keynote editable file
- PowerPoint editable file
- Digital Stickers: Months, years, monthly mini calendars, highlight overlays
Full Calendar Tutorial: