Use this fun set of composer cash to create a fun incentive program for your class, or as a cross-curricular activity about economy, budgeting, and saving money!
Print onto colorful or white card stock, laminate, and cut out. Then you can use the money as rewards, students can go “shopping” in the treasure box, and so much more!
- 36 composers
- 6 different US bills ($1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100)
- 6 different colors (orange, green, purple, yellow, blue, and red)
- Black and white pages of each individual composer
- Each bill contains the composer’s image (clipart), name, birth and death dates, and nationality
**An incentive program is NOT included in this download. It ONLY includes the Composer Cash.**
Click the PREVIEW button for a closer look.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2016 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Click here for music worksheets!
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!