Grab this huge set of no prep, no frills, print-and-go music theory worksheets and activities, and you’ll have plenty of resources to teach rhythms, music math, notes on the staff, piano keys, music symbols, music vocabulary, time signatures, scales, chords, and a variety of other topics, to budding musicians of any age!
These worksheets use American music terminology (quarter note, half, whole, etc.). However, a huge majority of the pages do not have specific musical terms at all (most of the pages use music symbols), and can be used by anyone.
- Higher, Lower, Same: 9 pages
- Lines & Spaces: 15 pages
- Intervals: 27 pages
- Note Naming Practice: 16 pages
- Draw Notes on the Staff: 9 pages
- Musical Spelling Bee: 12 pages
- Word Search Puzzles: 9 pages
- Crossword Puzzles: 6 pages with word banks
- (Also includes 6 additional pages without word banks)
- Write the Rhythm: 6 pages
- Time Signatures: 6 pages
- Drawing Symbols: 5 pages
- Identifying Symbols: 4 pages
- Piano Keys: 8 pages
- 5-Note Scales: 6 pages
- Chords: 14 pages
- Musical Math: 10 pages
- Music Terminology: 10 pages
- Music Symbol Coloring Worksheets: 21 pages
- Just for Fun pages: Words within words: 10 pages
- Answer keys
All products are DIGITAL and will be available for download in your account after purchase.