Need a quick way to assess your students’ understanding or memory of treble, bass, and alto clef notes, or to help them improve their note reading? These 30 treble, bass, and alto clef worksheets are just the thing you’ve been looking for!
Perfect to use as a quick quiz, homework, assessment, worksheet, in the sub tub, during a variety of music units, and more!
- 30 pages in bold and vibrant color for projecting and for using with iPad and an app such as GoodNotes
- 30 pages in black and white
- Answer keys for all 30 pages
- Total of 90 pages in this set
- 6 pages of “Note Candy” (Drawing a line from the note to the letter)
- 6 pages of “Candy Gallery” (Drawing notes on the staff)
- 6 pages of “Guess Who?” (Writing the name of each note in the blank)
- 6 pages of “Secret Message” (Decoding secret words on the staff)
- 6 pages of “Spell It!” (Spelling words on the staff)
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!