Reviewing treble clef notes, bass clef notes, and pre-staff piano is tons of fun with Feed the Music Monster digital Boom Cards activities!
They are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Treble clef CDEFG
- Bass clef CDEFG
- Treble clef space notes FACE
- Bass clef space notes ACEG
- Treble clef line notes EGBDF
- Bass clef line notes GBDFA
- Pre-staff white piano keys for beginning piano students
- Answer format: Drag and drop the correct answer
- Sight-read both melodies at the piano (If they don’t have a piano, this part can easily be skipped).
- Listen to each melody by tapping the audio icon on the screen.
- Drag the melody you hear into the monster’s mouth.
- Tap submit to check your answer.
- A clickable link to access the digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
- ⭐️ View the Preview Video and Preview for a closer look. Click here and select “Full-sized preview” to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
Learn how to use Boom Cards™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.