These fun cross-curricular owl-themed Autumn music math rhythm worksheets take music math and rhythm review to a whole new level!
Students will love practicing adding, subtracting, and multiplying note values in a variety of ways.
These engaging Autumn music math rhythm worksheets will make a “positive” impact on your students, “subtract” their doubt about note values, and “multiply” their confidence!
This set of Autumn music math rhythm worksheets includes:
- 10 colorful music math sheets
- 10 black and white worksheets
- 10 answer keys
These owl-themed Autumn music math rhythm worksheets review:
- Quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes, whole notes
- Addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Plus a “challenge” music math problem on every page
- Great for using with iPad or for printing or projecting, in piano lessons, group piano, music centers, in the sub tub, for review, early finishers, cross-curricular activities, homework, and much more!
Tips for using these Autumn music math rhythm worksheets digitally:
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these worksheets digitally.
- This makes these Autumn worksheets even more versatile because you can print these worksheets to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
- This set of Autumn music math rhythm worksheets is the perfect cross-curricular activity for your elementary piano students.
- These Autumn music math is a hoot worksheets look amazing when uploaded to your iPad, and they’re also wonderful for printing, projecting, in centers, in the sub tub, for review, early finishers, cross-curricular activities, homework, and much more!
- If you’d rather print these Autumn music math rhythm worksheets, I recommend bright white paper or card stock for best results.
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Deborah S. says, “Love giving these to students to keep them active and engaged when I am writing in their assignment notebooks, or while they are […] waiting for a sibling [during piano lessons]! My older students love the “math” challenge!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kimberly Y. says, “These worksheets were perfect for my math in music lessons! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jill G. says, “I love music math. This is great. If you don’t want to print one for everyone, you can laminate and use a wet erase marker to write answers as the children give you the proper answers. Very cute and clever.”
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Music Math Worksheets with Llamas MEGA Set
- Music Math Flash Cards for Piano Lessons – Addition & Multiplication with Winter Penguins
- Music BOOM Cards™ Color by Music Math Winter Scene
- Music Math Rhythm Worksheets – Music Math is a Hoot!
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.
There are no reviews yet.