Your young piano students will love the steps and skips up and down Boom Cards™ for piano lessons! These 30 interactive winter yeti digital task cards review music intervals steps and skips going higher and lower on the staff. Fabulous to use in piano lessons, group piano, music class, as a review, and more.
As your students go through this set of steps and skips up and down Boom Cards™, their confidence will begin to soar! You will see them begin to form a solid understanding when they play this deck of steps and skips up and down Boom Cards™.
What are Boom Cards™?
Boom Cards™ are online digital task cards/flash cards that can be used on mobile devices with internet access including Smartboards, computers, or tablets.
- They are self grading and allow you to track the progress of your students.
- Boom Cards™ are no-prep, which means no printing, no laminating, and no storage!
- Students have online access to the digital task cards and can work at their own pace.
- Fabulous to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Click here for a tutorial for using Boom Cards™.
Steps and Skips Up and Down Boom Cards™ includes:
30 task cards help your students practice identifying steps and skips going up and down (higher and lower) on the staff.
Answer format: Tap the correct answers.
- Written and audio instructions are included on each slide.
Students identify whether the notes they see form a step or a skip.
Students determine whether the step or skip is moving up (higher) or down (lower).
Then they will tap the correct answers and tap Submit.
- With each new task card, students will feel more secure in their understanding of steps and skips up and down.
Additional Information about the Steps and Skips Up and Down Boom Cards:
- There are 20 cards per round, and the cards are randomized so play will be different each time.
All examples in this deck are written as whole notes.
- You may change the number of cards per round in Custom Play Settings.
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access the digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Learn how to use Boom Cards™:
⭐️ More About Boom Learning™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
❤️ More winter resources you’ll love!
If your students enjoyed these steps and skips up and down Boom Cards™, they’ll love these additional winter resources: