These 39 gingerbread cookie-themed digital task cards review the letters of the music alphabet in several ways, and are perfect for beginning piano lessons during the Christmas season or any time of year. They are great for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- 39 cards
- Drag & drop format, and type the correct letter
- Written and audio instructions are included on each slide
- Spell the music alphabet going forwards and backwards
- Complete the music alphabet with the missing letter (all 7 letters are shown)
- Fill in the blank with the missing letter (What letter comes after the given letters? What comes between? What comes first?)
- Cards are randomized so play will be different each time
- Cards are limited to 15 per round
- A clickable link to access 39 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
⭐️ View the Preview Video and Preview file for a closer look. Click here and select “Full-sized preview” to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.