Engage your students in the classroom or group lesson with this Christmas-themed musical symbols version of the popular “I Have…Who Has?” game. Review over 35 music symbols in a fun and hands-on way, increase your students’ retention of the symbols’ names, and have fun at the same time! Great for music class, Christmas parties, camps, group classes, and more!
- 2 sets of cards featuring note values, rhythm values, dynamics, accidentals, and parts of the grand staff
- Set 1: Music symbols only
- Set 2: Music symbols and text
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question