Students will review all concepts presented in Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson Book 1A. For a specific list of music concepts included, please refer to your copy of the Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson Book 1A.
- Multiple choice
- Typing the correct answer
- Clicking the correct answer
- Drag & drop
- Identify music notes, rests, and other symbols
- Recognize parts of the grand staff
- Identify notes going higher or lower
- Recognize steps & skips
- Identify notes on the staff
- Label the music alphabet and piano keys
- Understand time signatures and dynamics
- A clickable link to access 32 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Try it out!
- View the thumbnail images for a closer look at some of the completed cards.
- Click here for a clickable link to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Digital online resource, 32 slides