Need a quick way to assess your elementary students’ understanding or memory of music symbols, notes, and rhythms? These 20 Valentine’s Day worksheets for elementary music students are just the thing you’ve been looking for!
Perfect to use as a quick quiz, homework, assessment, worksheet, in the sub tub, during a variety of music units, and more!
This set contains all 20 pages in black and white, all 20 pages in bold and vibrant color for projecting and for using with iPad and an app such as GoodNotes, and answer keys for all 20 pages, for a total of 60 pages in this set.
- 4 pages of “Guess Who” (write the name of the symbol in the blank)
- 4 pages of “Secret Message” (unscramble the names of the symbols)
- 4 pages of “Art Gallery” (drawing pictures of symbols)
- 4 pages of “Love Notes” (timed note naming sheets)
- 4 pages of “Heart Beats” (writing rhythm syllables)