Do you need some Valentine-themed worksheets for piano lessons in February? Grab this fun set of no prep print-and-go Valentine’s Day music worksheets, and you’ll have plenty of options for reviewing a variety of music symbols in a variety of ways during February piano lessons and music class!
This set of Valentine’s Day music worksheets includes:
- 4 pages of “Guess Who” (write the name of the symbol in the blank)
- 4 pages of “Secret Message” (unscramble the names of the symbols)
- 4 pages of “Art Gallery” (drawing pictures of symbols)
- 4 pages of “Love Notes” (timed note naming sheets)
- 4 pages of “Heart Beats” (writing rhythm syllables)
- Black and white pages
- Answer keys
- That’s a total of 20 colorful pages, 20 black and white page, and 20 answer keys.
These Valentine’s Day music worksheets are wonderful for:
- Private piano lessons (in person and online)
- Group piano class
- Elementary music class
- Piano parties
- And more!
How can these Valentine’s Day music worksheets help you and your students?
- These worksheets are easy to use: Just print and go!
- They can help you provide tangible evidence of learning for your admin.
- These music worksheets can save you so much time.
- These Valentine’s Day music worksheets are a great homework or review assignment.
- Use the colorful worksheets with Smartboard or on your iPad, and give the black and white worksheets a pop of color by printing them onto colorful paper.
- Students enjoy the fun and cheerful Valentine theme!
Learn More About these Valentine’s Day Music Worksheets
Click here to read an in-depth article about the Valentine’s Day bundle, which includes this set of Valentine’s Day music worksheets plus 10 more resources!
How to Use These Valentine’s Day Music Worksheets Digitally
- Click here to learn an easy way to use these music worksheets digitally.
- This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!
- Keep your hard copies of these Valentines’ Day music worksheets in a binder like this and you’ll always have the perfect worksheet for each student at your fingertips.
Here’s What Teachers Are Saying About These Valentine’s Day Music Worksheets:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Emily V. says, “These are perfect for quick-checks and assessments! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amy’s Noteworthy Studio says, “I love having holiday-themed items to use, instead of just the same ol’, same ol’. Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Martha P. says, “Fun to use as a lesson starter for the whole class on SMARTboard!”
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
- Valentine’s Day Music Math Rhythm Worksheets: Music Math is a Hoot!
- Color by Note for Valentine’s Day: Treble and Bass Clef Notes on the Staff
- Valentine’s Day Music Spelling Bee Game – Treble and Bass Clef Notes
- Valentine Music Games: Matching, Memory Match, Flash Cards, and More!
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.
There are no reviews yet.