Are you looking for quick and easy digital activities you can use to add a little more fun to your already fun piano lessons this November? This Thanksgiving Beginner Piano Boom Cards Mini Bundle includes 4 decks that digital activities that cover the beginning piano concepts of:
✅ Identifying groups of 2 & 3 black keys
✅ Learning the letters of the music alphabet
✅ Identifying white piano key names
✅ Spelling words on the staff with bass clef C & Middle C position notes
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add the 4 decks listed below to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
How to Use Thanksgiving Beginner Piano Boom Cards with Your Piano Students:
⭐️ Teach the difference between groups of 2 & 3 black keys with:
⭐️ Review the letters of the music alphabet (moving forward only) with:
⭐️ Teach the white piano key names with:
⭐️ Review C & Middle C position bass clef notes & spelling 3-letter words with:
Your Students will Love the Thanksgiving Beginner Piano Boom Cards Mini Bundle:
- Grab this bundle for no-prep, 3-5 minute end-of-lesson activities
- Assign for at-home practice activities.
- Use these cards to help teach new concepts during any online or in-person piano lesson.
- Include the piano! Play these Boom Cards activities right at the piano.
Important BOOM Learning Details:
❤️ Related Boom Cards You Will Love:
- High and Low Ear-Training Boom™ Cards – Fall/Autumn
- Thanksgiving Preschool BOOM™ Cards: Turkey Patterns – AB & ABC Patterns
- Autumn Beginning Intervals BUNDLE – 5 Decks of BOOM™ Cards on Staff & Piano Keys
Copyright © 2023 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio).
Not licensed for commercial use.
This product may not be used to teach with on Outschool or similar platforms.