Ready to teach your young beginners the layout of the piano? This colorful turkey-themed deck of Boom Cards is a wonderful addition to any preschool or young beginner piano lesson and a great Thanksgiving one-to-one correspondence activity! Your littlest learners will be able to identify the difference between groups of 2 and groups of 3 black keys on the piano in no time after playing these fun Thanksgiving Boom Cards!
Since preschoolers need lots of repetition AND a change of activity every 3-5 minutes during a piano lesson, these Boom Cards will be another activity you can add to your already fun preschool lessons for more variety, more learning and even MORE fun!
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 30 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use this deck with your preschool piano students!
- Assign for a quick at-home practice activity! Mom & Dad will love a sneak peek into what your little ones are learning during their piano lessons.
- These Boom Cards pair well with Wunderkeys Piano for Preschoolers, Book 2. Use this deck as a supplemental off-the-bench activity during an online or in-person lesson.
- Have your student work through a few of these cards during their lesson right at the piano and play a group of 2 or 3 black keys on the piano before answering the Boom Card.
Important BOOM Learning Details:
➡ To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
➡ Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
➡ For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
➡You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
➡ For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account. Read Here for details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.”
- Have questions about this file or product? Please leave a question in the Ask a Question section before leaving a review – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question