This deck of music theory Boom cards contains 60 cards that review all of the minor chords on the piano, including minor chords on the treble staff, bass staff and piano keys. Every piano minor chord is included in this deck and reviewed through 4 different types of cards.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 60 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 60 digital self-checking task cards.
- Written instructions are included for each card.
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 2 introduction cards.
Boom Card Play:
- Treble & Bass Staff Cards – Students tap the correct chord name by identifying the notes on the staff.
- Piano Keys Cards – Students tap the correct chord name by identifying the three piano keys marked with X’s.
- Chord Building Cards – Students drag the 3 X’s to the correct piano keys to create the designated chord in root position.
Single Teacher License (or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question” button to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
Read Here for details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.”
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question