Do you need a Thanksgiving-themed activity for your piano lessons that’s especially fun and engaging this year? This deck of Thanksgiving-themed cookie Boom Cards will give your beginning piano students the C position bass clef note recognition review (and spelling review!) they need. Use this unique Thanksgiving spelling with note names digital activity over and over throughout your November lessons!
Your students will love creating 3-letter words with bass clef note names by dragging the Thanksgiving-themed cutout cookies to the cookie tray staff. You’ll love the extensive review they’ll get of those bass clef notes as they play!
*The deck includes bass clef notes C3-C4 (bass C through middle C).
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 44 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- These Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
How to Use Thanksgiving Spelling with Note Names with Your Piano Students:
- Pull this deck out as a quick end-of-lesson game or review.
- Play these cards right at the piano! Have students play the word they just created on the card right on the piano.
- Assign for at-home practice.
Important Boom Learning Details:
➡ To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
➡ Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
➡ For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
➡You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
➡ For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.”
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the Ask a Question button to ask a question before leaving a review – I’m happy to help!
❤️ Related Boom Cards You Will Love:
Copyright © 2023 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio).
Not licensed for commercial use.
This product may not be used to teach with on Outschool or similar platforms.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question