As your new students review the piano keys, they will love getting help from these Piano Key Matching Monsters! Download includes a total of 14 puzzle cards in 2 versions: a vibrant color set (a set of green monsters and a set of yellow monsters), and a black/white line art set.
Print the cards onto card stock, and laminate if desired. Cut out each card. Using as many cards as desired for the time allotted, shuffle the cards and have the student match the music symbol to the term.
Add a little more excitement to the game by putting each card in a separate location in your classroom or studio, and have your students go on a hunt to find all the cards before matching all the piano keys! Perfect for a sunny outdoor game this summer!
This game is appropriate for a single student, small group, group class, music classroom, music camp, or even the non-music setting.
- Match the letter to the correct piano key within the CDE or FGAB group (2 sets: green monsters and yellow monsters)
- Match the letter to the correct piano key within an octave (2 sets: green monsters and yellow monsters)
- Match the letter to the correct piano key within the CDE or FGAB groups (black and white)
- Match the letter to the correct piano key within an octave (black and white
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at some of the puzzles.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.