Help your students become Note Ninjas! This fun set of Note Ninjas music worksheets for St. Patrick’s Day gives your students lots of opportunities to review note names through several note recognition and notation activities including identifying notes on the staff to spell words, writing notes on the staff, musical spelling bee pages, and more!
- Landmark Notes (8 pages)
- Treble Clef Notes (8 pages)
- Bass Clef Notes (8 pages)
- Answer Keys for these 24 worksheets
- Landmark notes (Bass F, Middle C, Treble G)
- Middle C position (Bass F to Treble G)
- Treble staff (Middle C to top-line F)
- Bass staff (Bottom-line G to Middle C)
- Grand staff (Bass C to Treble C)
- Grand staff (Low F to High G)
☘️ Your students will become Note Ninjas in no time with these fun music worksheets for St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!