Do your piano students need a fun way to review a variety of music symbols as they transition from the elementary level into intermediate? This set of basketball Boom Cards™ is the perfect solution for reviewing 35 music symbols! These sports-themed task cards review note values, rests, clef, accidentals, parts of the grand staff, dynamics, articulation, ornaments, and more, strengthening recognition of the symbols and terms with every correct answer.
What are Boom Cards™?
- Boom Cards™ can be used on mobile devices with internet access including Smartboards, computers, or tablets.
- They are self grading and allow you to track the progress of your students.
- Boom Cards™ are no-prep, which means no printing, no laminating, and no storage!
- Students have online access to the digital task cards and can work at their own pace.
- Fabulous to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Click here for a tutorial for using Boom Cards™.
The cards include:
- 35 task cards help your students practice identifying a variety of intermediate piano music symbols.
- Answer format: Drag and drop the correct answers.
- Written and audio instructions are included on each slide.
- Identify which music symbol matches the term shown on the basketball.
- Drag the correct symbol to the basketball.
- Tap Submit.
- These 35 colorful task cards are in multiple choice, drag-and-drop format.
- 20 cards are shown per round.
- The cards and the multiple choice answer options are randomized so play will be different each time.
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access 35 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
- Click here to sample 4 cards for free.
What Music Symbols Are Included in Set 2?
- Key signature
- Alto clef
- Tenor clef
- Common time
- Cut time
- Metronome mark
- Tempo mark
- Double sharp
- Double flat
- Breath mark
- 1st and 2nd endings
- Sixteenth notes
- Sixteenth note
- Eighth notes
- Eighth note
- Sixteenth rest
- Eighth rest
⭐️ More About Boom Learning™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
There are no reviews yet.