These shamrock music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day are just what your students need to help them solidify their recognition of music symbols and terms.
This resource includes both US and UK music terms, plus color and black and white pages, so you’ll find exactly what you need in this download.
These shamrock music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day include:
- Instructions for use
- Instructions for 5 ways to use these game cards:
- It’s My Lucky Day! game instructions
- Memory Match game instructions
- Sorting game instructions
- Study cards & flash cards Instructions
- Choosing teams instructions
- A page to print onto the backs of the game cards
- 80 music symbols (see the thumbnails for a list of all music symbols)
- American music terms
- UK music terms
- Color and black and white
- A blank page you can use to create any additional music symbol puzzles that your students might need!
How to use the music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day Game Cards:
- Print the colorful pages you need onto white card stock, or print the black and white pages onto colorful card stock, and cut the cards on the dotted lines.
- Choose the symbols and number of shamrock music matching cards needed for the allotted time in your piano lesson or music class.
- Instructions for using these shamrock cards in 5 different ways are included.
- Enjoy reviewing music symbols and terms in an interactive and hands-on way when you use these music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day!
These music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day are great for:
- Private piano lessons (in person is best for using the game as an off-bench activity, but you can easily show the pages of cards on your screen if teaching online lessons)
- Group piano
- The elementary music classroom
- Music camps
Storing and Organizing the Shamrock music symbol matching games Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!
Teachers like you said…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cynthia S. says, “Fun game for the kids! I Incorporated it as a brain break!!“
❤️ Related resources you’ll love!
If your students enjoyed the music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day, they’ll love these St. Patrick’s Day music activities!
- Music Worksheets for St. Patrick’s Day: Note Ninjas
- Treble and Bass Clef Color by Music for St. Patrick’s Day
- I Have, Who Has? St. Patrick’s Day Music Symbols Game
- Composing with Leprechauns: A Guided Elementary Music Composition Activity
Copyright © Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
Purchasing this resources grants you a single user license for use by a single teacher. (Piano teachers: this is a studio license.)
Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users (multiple teachers) at checkout.
Having trouble with a file? Please contact me.