Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 25 inspirational music quote posters. Hang them in your classroom, conference room, hallway, office, or studio for a conversation starter! Frame several of them to create a stunning photo wall, or scatter them around the room to create inspiration on every wall. Add them to your music classroom decor for a bright pop of color!
- All 25 music quote posters in a beautiful script font
- All 25 music quote posters in a kid-friendly print font
- 12 colors and variations of the watercolor background splashes
- Authors range from Beethoven to Shakespeare to DaVinci, and many more!
These Music Quotes are Included:
This set of watercolor music quote posters includes 25 quotes on vibrant watercolor backgrounds in the colors of the rainbow.
- The best songs are the ones that make you feel something.
- My goal is to be one with the music.
- Music moves people. It connects people in ways that no other medium can.
- That’s the amazing thing about music: there’s a song for every emotion.
- Hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music.
- The best music happens when you have a personal connection to it.
- Music carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers.
- Music is the most profound, magical form of communication there is.
- Music happens to be an art form that transcends language.
- Every song is like a painting.
- Music is the soundtrack of your life.
- Where words fail, music speaks.
- Music can change the world because it can change people.
- The song is ended but the melody lingers on.
- Do you know that our soul is composed of harmony?
- If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice.
- Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
- Life is a song – sing it.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- To play without passion is inexcusable.
- Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
- I frequently hear music in the heart of noise.
- Talent is good. Practice is better. Passion is best.
- Music is what feelings sound like.
Printing and Framing Suggestions:
I prefer printing the posters onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting because this really makes the colors stand out. However, they look equally nice printed on regular paper or card stock. I used bright white card stock (affiliate link) because card stock is easier to photograph than glossy photo paper. You can see in the photos how lovely they are. Picture how beautiful they will look in your piano studio or classroom!
Many teachers frame these gorgeous music quote posters using simple black frames from the dollar store so they can create a beautiful photo gallery wall. They look absolutely fabulous!
Whether you frame them, laminate them, or hang them directly onto the wall, place them in a conspicuous area in your classroom so your students can see them easily and be reminded of the importance of music in all of our lives.