Help your student review treble and bass clef notes on the grand staff in a colorful and engaging way with this vibrant set of music note flash cards. Music note flash cards can give students a fun way to review note names, learn to spell chords & scales, and improve their speed and fluency at note recognition on the grand staff.
- Full color set of 4 cards to a page
- Black and white set of 4 cards to a page
- BONUS: Set of large colorful flash cards with 1 card to a page – perfect for screen sharing during online piano lessons!
- No accidentals
- Small storage box template, if you want to use a few cards at a time
- Large storage box template for all of the cards
- Cover pages if you want to use the deck with binder or flash card rings
Terrific to teach and reinforce:
- Notes on the grand staff
- Key signatures
- And so much more!
These flash cards are gorgeous and sturdy when printed and laminated for student use. Click here for my favorite laminator.
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!