Give your students a fun way to practice identifying intervals with these vibrant and fun panda-themed interval flash cards!
- Private lessons
- Music centers
- Music camps
- Review work
- Cross-curricular activities
- Flash card games in your music room
- And more!
There are countless ways to use these colorful cards, and they’ll last a long time when printed onto white card stock and laminated.
- Full color cards only.
- 92 intervals notated on the staff (2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths, and octaves both ascending and descending)
- 42 number intervals (the actual words “2nd”, “3rd”, etc.)
- One blank staff set that students can use for interval notation
- That’s a grand total of 140 cards!
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the cards that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.