Give your students a fun way to practice identifying intervals with these vibrant and fun panda-themed interval flash cards!
- Private lessons
- Music centers
- Music camps
- Review work
- Cross-curricular activities
- Flash card games in your music room
- And more!
There are countless ways to use these colorful cards, and they’ll last a long time when printed onto white card stock and laminated.
- Full color cards only.
- 92 intervals notated on the staff (2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths, and octaves both ascending and descending)
- 42 number intervals (the actual words “2nd”, “3rd”, etc.)
- One blank staff set that students can use for interval notation
- That’s a grand total of 140 cards!
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!