Remind your music students of appropriate behavior in the music classroom in a fun way with this set of adorable and kid-friendly llama music classroom rules!
- Music rules with Llama phrases: “Llama follow all the rules” means “I’m going to (I’m gonna, I’ma, for short) follow all the rules”. Llama also means “let me”, as in “llama tell you our music rules”. Llama also means “lot of”, as in “We’ll have a llama fun in music!”
- A set of 8 Llama sayings
- A set of traditionally-worded music rules is also included: “We will treat all instruments with care”
- A set of FREE MINI CARDS is also included
- Helpful hint: you can LLAMAnate these posters so they’ll llast llonger!
- Llamas llove music
- Have you “herd” our music rules?
- Llama tell you our music rules
- Save the drama for your llama
- We’ll have a llama fun in music!
- Thanks a llama for following the rules
- Llet’s sing alpaca-pella!
- Following rules is no prob-llama!
- Llama follow all the rules
- Llama follow directions quickly
- Llama respect my teacher
- Llama be kind to my classmates
- Llama say please and thank you
- Llama treat instruments with care
- Llama respect each other
- Llama always do my very best
- Llama respect my classroom
- Llama listen while my teacher is talking
- Llama keep my hands and feet to myself
- Llama raise my hand to ask a question
- Llama respect others and the music
- Llama have a positive attitude
- Llama encourage each other
- Llama follow directions the first time
- Llama enter with a smile on my face
- Llama move in a safe way
- Music Class Rules
- We will follow all the rules
- We will follow directions quickly
- We will respect our teacher
- We will be kind to our classmates
- We will say please and thank you
- We will treat instruments with care
- We will respect each other
- We will always do our very best
- We will respect our classroom
- We will listen while our teacher is talking
- We will keep our hands and feet to ourselves
- We will raise our hand to ask a question
- We will respect others and the music
- We will have a positive attitude
- We will encourage each other
- We will follow directions the first time
- We will enter with a smile on our face
- We will move in a safe way
Click the button for a peek at all of the posters.
- If you need an additional rule (or two) for your classroom, let me know and I’ll add it to the set for you. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me.
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2018 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!