Give your intermediate piano and music theory students comprehensive review of all major piano chords and minor piano chords on the staff and piano keys with this digital, no prep, interactive Bundle of BOOM Cards. This Bundle includes 4 decks with a variety of different types of cards that will help your students confidently identify and build major root position chords and minor root position chords on the staff and the piano keys as well as clearly differentiate between the two types of triads.
With over 240 cards included, these decks make wonderful teaching tools during online piano or music theory classes. Use them for a quick assessment to make sure students are understanding how to identify or build major and minor chords, assign for at-home practice or add them to the end of a class or lesson for extra review!
PDF Download Includes:
- A link to add all 4 of these decks of BOOM Cards to your BOOM Learning account with ONE CLICK!
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
This Bundle Includes 4 Decks:
- Identify major root position chords on the treble staff, bass staff and piano keys AND build major root position triads on the keys with:
- Identify minor root position chords on the treble staff, bass staff and piano keys AND build minor root position triads on the keys with:
- Identify major and minor root position chords on the piano keys ONLY, build major and minor root position triads on the keys AND change major chords to minor chords on the keys with:
- Change minor root position chords on the treble staff or bass staff to a major root position chords and vice versa AND build the remaining chords that don’t share a letter name with:
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question