This deck of music theory Boom cards contains 61 cards that review major and minor chords on the treble staff and bass staff. Every major and minor root position triad is included in this deck.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 61 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 61 digital self-checking Boom cards.
- Written instructions are included for each card.
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first introduction card.
Boom Card Play:
4 Types Of Cards Are Included:
Change Major Chords to Minor Chords – Each major chord that shares a name with a minor chord has card where students must change the MAJOR chord pictured on the staff into a MINOR chord by adding or removing an accidental that changes the quality of the chord. (12 treble clef cards, 12 bass clef cards)
Change Minor Chords to Major Chords – Each minor chord that shares a name with a major chord has a card where students must change the MINOR chord pictured on the staff into a MAJOR chord by adding or removing an accidental that changes the quality of the chord. (12 treble clef cards, 12 bass clef cards)
Complete the major chord – The remaining 3 major chords each include a card where the notes of the chord are present on the treble or bass staff. Students must drag the remaining accidentals to the staff to complete the chord. (3 treble clef cards, 3 bass clef cards.
- Complete the minor chord – The remaining 3 minor chords also include a card where the notes of the chord are present on the treble or bass staff. Students must drag the remaining accidentals to the staff to complete the chord. (3 treble clef cards, 3 bass clef cards.
- One instruction card is also included which describes how students will “play” most cards by adding and removing accidentals.
⭐Play the first 4 cards of this deck here!
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question