Prepare your late elementary piano students well for intervallic reading on the staff with this Bundle of harmonic and melodic interval BOOM Cards. Each of the decks included breaks down melodic and harmonic intervals into bite-sized chunks by reviewing just 2 different sizes of intervals in each deck. Students make easy progress with these decks as they see what each interval looks like up and down each the bass staff and treble staff.
Being able to quickly differentiate between interval size and type translates to a better understanding of intervallic reading, more accurate sight-reading and better playing overall for your piano students!
Your PDF Download Includes:
- A link to all 6 of these decks to your Boom Learning account with ONE CLICK!
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
Decks Included in this BUNDLE:
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use these decks with your piano students!
- These decks make wonderful teaching tools during online piano or music theory classes.
- Use them for a quick assessment to make sure students are understanding the difference between harmonic and melodic intervals.
- Assign for at-home practice or add them to the end of a class or lesson for extra review!
*Only basic 2nds – octaves are reviewed. This deck does not include the different qualities of intervals.
Important Boom Learning Details:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you may be eligible for free trial of their premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If You Choose Not To Stay On A Premium Account After Your Free Trial, You Will Still Be Able To Assign All Your Boom Cards To As Many Students As You See Fit Using Fast Play Pins (Which Give Instant Feedback For Decks That Are Self-Grading). You Will Not Be Charged When Your Free Trial Expires.
Have Questions About This File Or Product? Please Click The “Ask A Question Button” To Leave Your Question – I’m Happy To Help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question