Your students will love reviewing major key signatures by playing this I Have, Who Has game! Review all of the major key signatures in a fun and hands-on way, increase your students’ recognition and retention of major key signatures, and have fun at the same time! Great for piano lessons, music class, parties, camps, group classes, and more!
- Instructions for how to play this game
- Answer Key
- A page of cards that you can print onto the backs of these game cards
- Colorful version (full sets with and without cookies and cocoa clipart)
- Christmas version (full sets with and without cookies and cocoa clipart)
- Black and white version (full sets with and without cookies and cocoa clipart)
How to Play:
- Print the cards onto card stock (you can print the game cards only, and there’s also a page of cards that you can print on the backs of all the other pages of cards if you like).
- Cut out the cards and laminate if desired.
- A blank page of cards is included at the end of each set.
- Shuffle the cards and give them to your students. They shouldn’t let one another see their cards.
- The student who has the first card says, “I have the first card. Who has… (he reads his card, which in this case says “G-flat major”.).
- The student who has G-flat major says, “I have G-flat major. Who has… B Major”.
- The game continues until the last card is reached. “The end!”
This game can easily be played in a private piano lesson with teacher and student. For extra fun, set a timer and see how quickly you can complete the game!