Happy Halloween! Kids LOVE coloring sheets, so treat them to these fun music Halloween coloring pages! Students must test their musical knowledge as they color each page. Perfect for early finishers, as a quick assessment, center work, group lessons, music camps, the sub tub, and much more.
Want to make this digital? Use an iPad and download a coloring app! Then import the coloring pages. I like GoodNotes because it’s so easy to use – and you can import the entire PDF so your students can color to their hearts’ content!
- Level 1 includes music symbols in the coloring key
- Level 2 includes music terms in the coloring key
- Level 3 includes the same pages as level 2, but with additional backgrounds to color for a longer activity
- Level 4 allows students to add their own colors to the key to create their own individualized pieces of art
- Includes quarter note, half note, whole note, dotted half note, eighth note, sixteenth note, quarter rest, half rest, forte, fortissimo, mezzo forte, piano, pianissimo, mezzo piano, crescendo, decrescendo.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at all of the coloring sheets.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2017 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!