PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 36 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 36 digital self-checking task cards.
- Audio instructions are included for each card.
- Audio plays automatically for the first 2 cards.
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 2 cards.
Boom Card Play:
- Students are instructed to tap the two correct answers that identify the given key and then to tap the blue checkmark button to submit the answer.
- Every sharp and flat on the keyboard is included in this deck, including white key sharps and flats.
- Half the cards are presented with keyboards configured in C-D-E-F-G-A-B order & the other half are presented with keyboards configured in F-G-A-B-C-D-E order.
- 13 cards present the keyboard with keys in C-D-E-F-G-A-B order and 13 present with keys in F-G-A-B-C-D-E order.
- Cards with blue answer options are slightly easier as the third answer option (the incorrect answer) is farther away on the keys from the two correct answers.
- Cards with tan answer options are slightly more difficult as all answers options are very close together on the keys.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question